never removed the Blog ... I tried it a couple of times but I could not ... so I always had the feeling that someday I would write back here, I would like to publish, I would like to vent ...
Sometimes, however, felt a lump, and the need "to read" ... therefore, during that year, when I wanted to express myself, I used one of my favorite ways to identify, to empathize, to live through others: songs
was basically messages for myself and for a special person ... to know how it would evolve ... if my emotional subi-low you can call it evolution , jejeje
To "not to lose the thread" , so to speak, reboot this new era, with all these phrases in those days published :
Sometimes, however, felt a lump, and the need "to read" ... therefore, during that year, when I wanted to express myself, I used one of my favorite ways to identify, to empathize, to live through others: songs
was basically messages for myself and for a special person ... to know how it would evolve ... if my emotional subi-low you can call it evolution , jejeje
To "not to lose the thread" , so to speak, reboot this new era, with all these phrases in those days published :
| 06052008 "All that ends, it ends badly ... the currency fell by the side of the loneliness and pain" Calamaro |
|---|
| 18052008 "... nothing is more simple, there is another rule: nothing is lost, everything changes ..." Drexler |
|---|
| 24052008 "... Why do we speak and do not use that time to give us kisses ?..." Arjona |
|---|
| 08062008 "... If I could have you here, talking about anything ... you and be happy ..." Venegas |
|---|
| 16062008 "... If in the end it was my reward, how lucky I never left ..." Miranda |
|---|
| 24062008 "I think of you and the rest is over ..." Chayanne |
|---|
| 12072008 "I do not know who I am without you, all I know That if I should ..." Higgins |
|---|
| 08022009 "... it was so different when you were, if it was different when you were ..." Solis |
|---|
0 comments:
Post a Comment