I loved the ad for Coca Cola. I wanted to share with you the text. Apparently it is the first time in the history of TV ads in Spain that someone gives birth.
This story is real. In these difficult times, we brought the old man with the youngest baby.
Aitana
Hello, my name is Joseph Mascaro and I have 102. I am a lucky guy. Lucky for being born, like you. By being able to hug my wife. Having met my friends. For me fired from them. To follow here.
you ask what is the reason to come to know today. Many will tell you who it happens to get in these times, there is a crisis, you can not. This will make you strong. I lived through worse times than this, but in the end the only thing will you remember is the good stuff.
not dawdle in that nonsense is, and go and find what makes you happy, that time is very fast.
I have lived 102 years and I assure you all that is not going to like you life is going to seem too short.
're here to be happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment