spoke with a friend from work ...
Well, I do not know if I should start by explaining that we have been doing some self-help workshops and personal improvement ... Knowing me, write 5 pages describing the workshop and finish aside my original idea!
So let's leave it at that we have been in a wave zen (with all due respect), which to me does not work fully, since such growth and discovery can not be imposed ... Anyway, I eventually I pointed out that I thought of "bad taste" (to say the least) that were higher "sent to do" to highlight / complain about what went wrong, but obv iaban what went right ...
can any of you tell me: "But Ace, one gets paid for doing their job well" ... maybe, pero eso no implica que no puedan decirte que "hicieron bien en contratarte" , es más, hasta un auto-halago es!!! Porque ellos te escogieron para desempeñarlo, no???? ¡Escogieron bien!!!!
Y si vamos un paso más allá ... ¿Qué pasa cua ndo estás dando un esfuerzo adicional, más allá de las responsabilidades del cargo, sólo para que las cosas salgan???? Muchos estuvieron de acuerdo conmigo, otros se quedaron callados...
Well, the thing is that after talking to my friend, and he said:
- You know? I do not mind if I say that did well. I know that my work is good. All I ask is that let me work in peace, to stop this vigiladera and that paranoia, as if we had not shown all those years when things have to go, go!
And I kept thinking about how different we are human beings (again I thinking about what we different? Jejejeje ) Some nec ESITAN recognition, others do not. Some suffer if they do not show appreciation, love, love, others are embarrassed with these demonstrations ...
few days ago and I had a horrible downturn ... am I called i best friend and asked if we could see ... He came to me, as always . What did?? Basically, not much! If we look at the facts. We could say, in short, that was 1 hour grabbing hand ... and that pretty much it is ... sounds simple, but for me it extremely important, especially because he was ...
Yesterday it was he who had the downturn ... I offered my hand, but what did he ?? Be SOLO! And that's fine. He is well. It feels better that way! Even two people as close as we can deal with emotions in different ways.
few months ago I received several text messages, sent from a a website, so I do not know who sent them: I have always loved and always love you
I have no idea. The only person I think could say that with total sincerity property and would my lady mother, but she did not know how to use Internet ... so ... she was not, lol
I do not know who was, as I said, and yet left a saved messages "Reminder" .... makes sense?? For many of you q erhaps no! For me it is ...
little things that make us smile, that fill us with tenderness, that can rejoice the day, reminding us that someone is looking for Noso centers, or we want, or appreciate our work. ..
soooo ..... sometimes fáciiiiil, so easy to make someone smile ...
... and is sooo easy, do not do it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment