was thinking these days about the ability of some people in live situations devastating hardships go, grow in less favorable environments, sometimes even mediocre, some abused or stocked out, with financial and emotional ... and, despite everything, with most of the spectators betting against, fully developed, germinate, grow, flourish dramatically ... defying forecasts ... under the grace of God ... like the very expression of a miracle ... How is it that sometimes 2 or 3 or 4 or 10 ... are raised in the same environment and some pristine swamp emerge as the much admired lotus flowers, while others sink as unpleasant reptiles??
What makes some confront, resist and decide to grow ... more: EXCEL ... while others pe nas hard survive ... others simply give up??
Ah! Impressive ... I have no idea how many years of my life I've been wondering what made us different, if we go the same place ... And if you extrapolate beyond the walls of our house ... What made me different from my high school classmates?? What about the college?? What made us different from our cousins??
No. .. do not worry ... these reflex ions do not paralyze me! not tell me now that the difference is that "I kept thinking instead of acting" (although many times it has been, lol) ... out of jokes ... no time for everything ... Acting without thinking is impulsive, without thinking is theorizing ... A little of each, a partial equilibrium I think, would be the best ... (part I say, for absolute , I doubt it)
... and this ... this is my theory when lifting ... or rather to compel:
. . No. .. do not worry ... these reflex ions do not paralyze me! not tell me now that the difference is that "I kept thinking instead of acting" (although many times it has been, lol) ... out of jokes ... no time for everything ... Acting without thinking is impulsive, without thinking is theorizing ... A little of each, a partial equilibrium I think, would be the best ... (part I say, for absolute , I doubt it)
... and this ... this is my theory when lifting ... or rather to compel:
0 comments:
Post a Comment