Monday, March 9, 2009

Shirts Charly Sheen Boutique En Ligne Europe

Pepe Rubianes, by Andreu Buenafuente

Letter Andreu Buenafuente tribute to Pepe Rubianes .

As the world is right now (like shit), we can not afford to Pepe Rubianes is gone. But time to get the damn idea of \u200b\u200bhis death because life is a bad script that, in the end, you die. All we want and we continue to Rubianes disoriented, sad, and we stand to speak in the past. Personally, I think it has gone to one of his many travels, possibly Africa and when we eat a Arrocito again in Barceloneta, then you will go and ask me if I have a girlfriend and if I have yet program. Life remember a night more than two hours ("we seem queer, baby"), where I learned more than four-year career, on the other hand, I have.
I do not think of a Rubianes absent, because the track that has made all of us is of such dimension that always, I repeat, always, be present in our lives, our memories, in my office, some of my gestures, few ranting against hardliners in power and in a thousand details that are there or will appear. Pepe was
on However, a free man. The freer than I ever knew. Thought and said what he wanted. Lived postwar democracy was educated and sensitive, so come to see asshole an hour earlier. All that, mixed with his own life and acid observation and criticism of the world, was the stuff that was made his theater famously autobiographical.
had a few friends and thousands of followers. In the first group we watched as an older brother. In the second group gave them the best. His joker's smile, her bawdy, his sharp aim against the facherío and deceptions of a society too concerned about what would people think. Pepe egg cared what might say, because when people say crap, he was gone. "When I speak I get bored," he would joke. He was right and was justified.
The first thing I thought is you have to dignify his memory. Vale with the case of TV-3 and its criticism of the unity of Spain. The summing up his career with that episode is a simplistic. In addition, Pepe acknowledged his outburst but said what many think, that it is good to give lessons the most suspect of the people. That people are free to think, feel, laugh, fucking, drinking, smoking and start over if you want. That the values \u200b\u200bof self are shown in private and in the end, there are only good times.
Pepe with its legacy of laughter, we have become millionaires. It is not money. Is better. This is pure comedy in today dismissed the teacher. Hopefully be at your height, Pepe. And call when you arrive, stop smoking and save me a seat next to you. I want to see the trial end with you, breaking the ass. Andreu Buenafuente


0 comments:

Post a Comment