Normal
hours expire lying on a bed to me is far,
underpins me a tired body
not feel more sympathetic to the issues that you feel pain
alone in a world where the information remains
to snare above all else. I try to calm my nerves
chemicals, but my mind scares
formula company and just want my part,
but it is very difficult for anyone in my situation
wants to take and be accountable to thoughtful perks
someone who has become sullen, silent,
bitter, lonely and sometimes it I think, longevity, body
youth. If St. Teresa of Jesus died not die
and reach the side of his redeeming love, I die
for not living a full life that clearly deserve,
but due to circumstances I escape the
logic I do not feel. He says a great friend who I
much as I look at both the belly and start
live, but I assure you one thing I do not know how.
If I knew, I would of heart, word of honor.
So this is why
why in my life definitely falls
the precipice of madness,
while my lucidity remains
restless waiting for my rebirth.
Antonio Jiménez
0 comments:
Post a Comment