Friday, April 29, 2011

Bottomless Public Flash

Well, it seems that I have more than one year with the blog this


a ratillo ago, bored, I've seen more than a year with my blog hosted on blogger. I started a 11 April 2010 and I posted all the post that had housed to date on another server that was more bland than a rice without salt. At first the blog was the promising title (for me at least) of "I'll Leave the Depression, but eventually changed it now looks as it received fewer visits than the conclave of Pope Mariano I the shits . When the post just the beginning of my career blogger, who were about my day to day, just putting the mp3 that he had heard as elaborated that entry. Then I got to tell things from my past (something movidito him), then try a bit culturizar and started making entries more judicious, more work. Then I got to return to writing and I resumed the habit to write his own poems and short stories of fiction, which was interspersed with other more established writers (what if). Now touching the past year and it has given me to make music that I like. Why such variety? Because I'm like, more variable than a cock and I like sharing things with others, the true purpose of the blog. In fact so much free time I enjoy that I have 5 blogs at the same time, three specific music, in which I limit myself to share the music that I consider "good" for me and just as some links are hard to find, the goat (jjejejejejeje), no, I prefer the word shared keyword in the fight between rich and conservative internet copyright, who simply want to get richer off the labor of others without giving a stick to water. If we consume all that is put on the market, would dawn on these boundaries, but that is the exclusive market for children's father, the poor walk we must make do with pleasure in the network copies and pirated copies brand clothes, such as a live's, one where I put the links of the books I find that I find interesting and this takes us, a potpourri more or less personal, without being or to be leaving.

I'm from a cynic and a scary liberal. In some of my poems I have toes and in the pictures I tried to be sometimes crude. I do not care what you think of me. I'm subjective in any format unless ye made me. I'm just shared the same books poetry music video clips that my thoughts short stories zillion thousand other things. Religious (to which I make a point, I'm an atheist by conviction own readings derived from all kinds of books about the dogmas of faith) are more than sick of hearing that must be shared, but paradoxically the case that are the least likely. I offer myself completely naked before all of you.

As you have noted, I have concluded the year in the gap. Passage of these superficialities. The important thing is that I'm still standing, with my sad depression, with followers who are cleared, with less readers, less commentators (if any), but that brings me to the wind. I keep sharing. If one reads with some objectivity to my words, sure you can learn something. At least not to repeat them.

Music I've been listening as elaborated entry:
Not Tonight Josephine - All On The Horizon (2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment