Friday, April 15, 2011

Lorna Morgan Rapeseed

Death Stench



the wound was taciturn
my mouth but I continued sucking
cocks
with the blessing of the royal seal,
woman she's blessed
smarty
slaughter babies without mothers who claim their departure.

One of my clients took me to cum
head so they would not depart and swallowed
his dirty
sour flavor semen what I hate most,
to raw onions, and without thinking he pulled
bite cock spitting on the linoleum.

was with the jam was screaming and crying bloody
while I took my bourbon and I took a sip
to rinse my mouth of that fund substance without spitting
After gargling with the beverage of hell,
cursing the fucking junkie and his fucking cock.

Soon mantra scorpions called me
firm voice and sensed it was time for my dose,
with the rush to travel along the coasts of Sauron
while my body shaking with joy by the symbiosis
giving the brain a shot of this drug so bloody.

My vein seemed to come alive after me the turnstile
moved from right to left which snake through the branches
a forest planted in my left arm. Try
tame with the song of lost causes, but their lineage
not understand music. I went to kill as matadors.

And my substance which was the vein rose to my nostrils
and went to stick my mouth rebound inflándome
lips as bee sting and leaving
varicose
of even more red nose. Then I was throwing water
the wound and it sprouted five million worms.

And the truth is nothing but dead and dreaming I was
alive and while I had recreated my body let out
from inside the damned worms that lived with so much pleasure
in my rotten meat, occurring as rare in death by explaining
I can only say that after my intake of alcohol, my brain still works.

Antonio Jiménez

0 comments:

Post a Comment