The holder of a free newspaper reads: Being in love is not enough to hold together a marriage.
And, although it may seem shocking, the economic crisis has caused a decline in marital breakdowns. Some gossips say that is because economically they can not afford the break.
The newspaper article is about Australian researchers, who apparently found the remedy for a couple to be united, and involves more than being in love. According to their research
previous relationships, age, and services such as snuff, influence duration of marriage. Conclusions that many thought did not need studio:)
The study found about 2,500 couples, married or living together (from 2001 to 2007) and identified differences between those who stayed together and those without.
- children influence the duration of the marriage or relationship, separated by about 20% of those who have or had children, compared with 9% who had no children before marriage.
- Women who want to play much more than their partners are also more likely to want a divorce.
- 16% of men and women whose parents had divorced or separated did the same, compared with 10% of the children of separated couples.
- Couples who are in their second or third marriage are 90% more likely to divorce than a couple in which both the first link.
- Up to 16% of respondents said they had poorer or in cases where the husband - no women - had no job, had separated, while couples with money had only separated in 9% of cases.
- unions in which one smokes and one does not also have a tendency that the relationship ends.
Article not seen pros, so I think I will put forward. I'm sure I left a few because I'm not an expert or expert on the subject.
- Baby Love
- Passion Patience
- Sincerity Respect
Understanding Complicity
tips are welcome ... I'm sure if I need to do everything in my power to not be so:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment