Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Message To My Friends About My New Born Baby

holidays.

Vacations
Temporary suspension of work, studies or other activities common to rest. Often used in plural with the same meaning as in singular.


I have a little neglected the blog, and is, among other things, a little time off for work, school and move (from May I live with my partner) among other things. Working

: In January I changed my job, I'm happy with the change, but the small of my responsibility to take more responsibility ago, which affects time. University

: It took me combining it with work and study at a distance I does, sometimes more uphill than expected, but the decision is final. I'll finish the race and hope to do soon. Moving

: We decided some time ago, we started looking and found a quiet and beautifully furnished. With the help of the family have painted both as floor lamps and cleaned (the latter plays every day, recognize that it is something that previously did). That yes, very happy by cohabiting with a partner.

Vacation: It came on June 20, after an examination, Greek wedding trip the couple perfectly organized by Athens, Crete, Santorini and Mykonos. It ended June 30, after dismissing go of all the friends who made the same route. Were an unforgettable vacation and a perfect companion.

holidays end, but a little longer free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment