Friday, April 4, 2008

Wedding 4 Per Cards Wording

...

Some days I wake up with acid to 100, some with acid to 1,000, sometimes with acid to 10 ^ 24 ... anyway ... that happens ... I have not seen so far is that sunrise with "acid" in negative numbers ... Why tell you this??

Yesterday, at about 7:20 am, waiting for a friend in El Rosal to go to work. I took an orange juice while waiting.

Typical who spends one (or several) to greet me or to me ... But yesterday, going 3 shaman (case 18 or 20 years), one of whom also buy juice and in the meantime, another is closer to me and says:

"I love to be your cigarette. "

And I, when I'm Koha acid, first connect the voice and then good intentions, I say, the most smiling:

Yes?? Really? "You mean, plastic, empty, simple and absolutely off
artable ?????

It goes without saying that the dude, he did not expect me to say "a peep" was speechless, enrojerió, and the other 2 Chamos started laughing, and grabbed him each arm and went their way ...


PD is to say that if I had thought I had given "little thing" to say something and the boy ... I cut really bad note, and before the buddies ...
....

0 comments:

Post a Comment