...
is interesting how the blogosphere created various prizes to encourage people to continue their bitt Cora. Panas awards for awards, solidarity, sharing positive messages, for creativity, yes, lol Minh's excellent Blog The world in 17 inches gave me the ART Award AND PICO by creativity and design .... I was surprised because my blog is quite simple objects it, with very poc as variants of the original template, but then I thought that creativity not just to make design changes to the blog, but a mixture of what you write, what you expose, what you share, what you mention ...
As always, I get the pleasure of granting it to others:
[Gilbert] Diary of a not so common man : Man of the haiku, the man who failed to understand his ego and live with him and not through it ...
[G'Fax] dawn And again ... : My book Petete fat, my dear friend, a master of combinations of left and right brain ....
[Cleo] My lyrics without rhyme or : The beautiful rock, full imagination, poet, and always in the process of learning more and more ... and multiple areas ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment