Monday, March 17, 2008

Sore Knee After Snowboarding

and rewarding ... Peace ...

just returned to the blogosphere, so my surprise was great when the day after my return I am rewarded ... And with two awards !!!!!!!

Alex @ , many, muchííísiiiimaaas thanks friend !!!!!

with details so as not to return to the blogosphere ??

Blogger
Day


Dardo Award 2008


reward Who??
If it were me, my list ... I do not know what the rules ... But, say, based on my need to visit every day, my Day Bloggers are

Greta: My Lyrics neither head nor tail
G'F ax: And dawn of New
Alex @: Many Hogwash ( Yes, I know she gave it to me, but never mind!! Which again would you bo omerag , lol!! )
Flirt: Flirt
Carola: Carola315

And the 2008 Dart Award , so As much as I enrich his lyrics, vaaaaaaaaaaa paaaraaaaaaaa:

Angelica: Angelica Roads
Carola: Carola315
Marianna (Differ): Living
Lycette: The Blog of Black
Nelson: What it feels, looks and says
Bexza: The Violet Flame
Siry: Recipes for the Soul

of heart that he should many more, but then who would reward others?? Hehehehehe ... I know that on my list is "repeated", but if, as says Elianni is for people who: "strive each day to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, personal, etc. .., in short, demonstrate their creativity through their thinking is and remains alive, innate in their lyrics, in his words broken " then I guess they represent that for me ....

@ Alex, thanks again for encouraging me back that way ....


**********************


In another vein, I could not stop commenting on something about the concert PEACE WITHOUT BORDERS.

much has been written already, just wanted to say I find it wonderful that these men of exceptional talent and enormous fortune, instead of going to spend their real on what causes them (which in the end it is their right) prefer to do this type of humanitarian work. God bless !!!!!

Every human being who wants peace is good , each put a bit to do that is valuable , everyone who is expressing full , each fighting for it is brave ... With Two for each !!!!!!....



But those who can move masses, crowds and raising his voice, his words and be heard and make it , those?? These are ESSENTIAL !!!!!!! God grant

that people responsible for "arm clamor give ear to the message and they get to the heart!



As the song says



...

0 comments:

Post a Comment