Several people in the blogosphere have asked, and some have asked me me why I left the blog, why I left ... I do not know if have a valid explanation. That is, my reasons are valid 100% for me, lol, what not know if have meaning for you, hehe
was kind of therapeutic decision. Those who read me long ago have noticed that I have "problem of addiction" or dependence. Last year was a moment (and it was not the first time that happened to me) that I realized that the blog entry was compulsion. They invited me to come out and said no, because I was only thinking to get home to check the blog, not just mine .... to surf the blogosphere ...
would come home and before dinner, before bathing, before you even take off my shoes, already on the computer, open Mozilla Firefox, and sought to "Bookmarks" Ruff ... and then the rest ... Same
at work, turned on the computer before opening the mail of the company, opened to2blogs ... It did not seem normal or right, really went from 5 to 8 hours daily in that, between work and home ... Life had no "physical" only "logical" digital ....
A person I knew long ago I said I "would be a perfect rabbit" ... Horns did not know that meant, and he explained ... more or paraphrasing less his words:
"is that you would give you a taste of any drug and you would be a secure client. Because you get stuck with all hard, and easy veeeeery"
Sounds ugly? I do not know ... but it is pretty accurate. I'm listening to the same song 26 times, I am able to write a chapter of a series and see him and see him and see him and see ... I can eat the same 4 days in a row, I have many, many, many compulsions ... blogosphere became one of the strongest last year and felt I would become in Sandra Bullock "The Net" ... Needed to "release "....
I do not know if it sounds ridiculous to you .... I hope not, because it's really important to me ....
In any case, after wandering through the maze of my mind, peculiar, it is important for me to say that I missed that ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment