Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Is The Jg S System



The other day I read an article in 20 minutes on the tears. Always get any another study by the free newspaper, in this case, the headline was: Women cry four times more than men, according to a study .

Observations:
* Women cry every year between 30 and 64 times, including between 6 and 17.
* Crying means no sex until age 13.
* Mourn not physically relax and release tension.

also analyzed the reason for the provocation of tears. So it seems, women tend to mourn believing they have too many flaws, to be intractable conflicts or the memory of past . By contrast, the cries of men is caused more compassion, for example in the movie, or when one's affair ends in failure .

The conclusions that I find more interesting are the following: 1 .-

emotional crying, unlike the cry of pain, remains an enigma to science . 2 .-

puts into question the belief that crying leads to inner purification is true because if so expert says "people should feel better after mourn. 3 .-

disagrees with that crying physically distend because when they cry, people are quite tense, from beginning to end .

I do not know if I share the idea, because sometimes if you feel much better after it exploded, but it may be more psychological than physical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment