The other day I received the following email. It is the wish of someone, perhaps more than one. I wish
first love and that love, too be loved and, otherwise, you are soon to forget, and then forget, do not hold grudges . I
lest he be so, but if it happens, you'll be without despair. I wish also to have friends , and even bad and inconsistent, be brave and faithful, and that at least one has to trust without hesitation . And because Life is like that, I wish you also have enemies. Not many or few, accurate measurement, so that sometimes you question your own certainties. And among them, have at least one that is fair, so do not feel too safe.
I wish also that you are useful , but not irreplaceable, and that in bad times when there is not anything else, this utility is enough to keep up.
you also want you to be tolerant , not those little mistakes, because that is easy, but with that much and irredeemably wrong.
I wish that being young, not mature too quickly, and mature, do not insist on rejuvenating and that is old, do not spend to despair.
I wish you the way, you're sad . Not every year, but just one day. To discover that laughter is good daily, and that laughter is usual soda and unhealthy constant laughter.
I wish to discover with maximum urgency, it's over and yet, there are beings oppressed, treated unjustly and unhappy people.
I also hope that none of your affections die, but if one dies, you mourn without whining and suffering without feeling guilty.
I wish finally to being a man, have a good woman, and that being a woman, have a good man, tomorrow and the next day ...
AND DETAILED AND WHEN WE ARE SMILING, LOVE TO TALK ON RESTART ...
If all these things come to spend ... I HAVE NOTHING BUT NOT COVET.
0 comments:
Post a Comment