Monday, November 5, 2007

Straight Gay Forced Milking

(3 of 3) ... Wandering

Friday night was the night of love ... No, please do not get excited ... I had a wonderful romantic date, much less a wild night of sex ... What I had, ooootra time was a dream ...

walked alone, and walked and walked and walked, and not getting anywhere ... and everything was as deserted as in movies set in postwar atomic, only that there was so much destruction ... walked and walked ... and I was getting older ... and muttered something ... at first did not know that ...

Then I began to hear my own voice: "I do not remember who it was, I do not remember who loved her ..." (Pause) "For truly was never so clear as when love ... loved Jenny, the Swedish Nightingale" (pause) "I do not remember who loved her, I forget who loved" (pause) "Y Jenny is that when he sang, was the love of ... what she sang " ... (pause) ..." And to me whom I love? Will someone love me? Could it be that I love someone? "(Pause)" ... continued to love her to death "(pause, walk, walk, walk ... now it is desolate, there are no buildings or even empty)" Can we love to death? "(pause ... one voice ... not mine ...) "You're dry ... long ago lost the ability to love, and also the ability to let you love ... you stand alone ... you would not expect any of them, you would not fight for any of them ... why are you here alone ... because he did not love life Nor has love in death "

Well ... not the star of the series SONY ( Thanks Tom! ) MEDIUM has aroused so scared, so many times, so many nights in a row ...

Finally, on Saturday at 5 am, sitting at Google, I searched "was never so clear the love" "Swedish Nightingale" ... and came. .. The Ballad of Hans and Jenny of Achilles Nazoa ...

not even remember exactly When I first read it ... And yet, while writing this post, I suddenly remembered: 5th grade, reading book (subject complement Language and Literature), nun school ... 10 years ...

How I came to remember those lines on Friday night ????? The mind is an extremely complex machinery plex and wonderful!

... and I'm still here, wandering awake, asleep digress ...


PD slept Sunday night "Full" ... I think that insomnia comes with anxiety, with worries that I "release" ... On Sunday night I let the ... Today, Monday, however ... Or should I say Tuesday?? Depending on the computer is 1:08 a.m. Tuesday ... Today, Tuesday, I have yet to dream ... I'm going to bed ... I hope not to dream ... I have no desire to keep guessing or looking for hidden meanings ...
Good night, friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment